Thursday, October 7, 2010

Honey Curry Bread




Hey friends. Do I even need to mention that I miss you? Cause I do.

Tiffy and I made this a long time ago, then Heika and I made it later. I got the recipe out of The Bread Machine Cookbook II that Eric Price got at the unorganized book store and gave to me. See, food follows a web of people.

On another note, I’m running a marathon in three days. Things that I’m feeling: nervous, excited, eager (to just have it over), sad (to have it over), tired, energized, anxious, and ready. Actually, I’m feeling all the feelings in the world, these just stand out right now. I had a stupid foot injury a month ago that really messed up my training. Now my foot is fine, but I can’t get that time back. So, I’m looking to finish and finish strong. All my time goals are kind of out the window, but success will be counted if I do my best. I know that sounds cheesy, but I mean it.

Please try this and change it around. I’m sure other spices could be substituted for the curry if you want to try it. Let me know what you think.

Miss and Love you.

Honey Curry Bread

1 ½ cups Milk/Water

1 1/3 Tbs Vegetable Oil

2 Tbs Honey

1 tsp salt

2 tsp curry powder

4 cups flour (half whole wheat, no problem)

2 tsp yeast

Put this all in a bread machine in order. It’s a 2 pound loaf. It makes great toast. Especially with avocado and tomato on it. Mmmm, I think I want some now.

No comments:

Post a Comment