Sunday, July 25, 2010

Thinly Tomato Basil Toast

I feel like I can't even take credit for "cooking" this one. This is more of an assembled meal. I just served it with Crack Potatoes (as Jordan calls them haha). I'll post the recipe for them later.

Fresh Mozzarella ball (ya know, the stuff in water that’s in a knot)

Tomatoes sliced thinly

Fresh basil sliced thinly

Cucumber, sliced thinly

Sea salt

Peel the cheese into strings and set aside

Toast the bread.

Put the cheese on right when the toast is done so it gets to melt it a little. Then add the basil, cucumbers, and tomatoes and then salt it. It’s okay, you can have two slices if you want. It’s not overindulgent or unhealthy.

Ellie, do me a favor. Make this. Then eat it. You won't regret it. I miss you to pieces. Sliced thinly.

No comments:

Post a Comment